Sunday, February 27, 2011

Stuck?! Again!


Good Morning everyone,

Hows life with you all? Its settling down for me, slowly but surely and I'm making sure I enjoy every minute of this precious life we have (sorry, bit heavy I know).  I have lost my mojo, its been gone for quite a few weeks now, I have absolutely no desire to scrap.  This is what I came up with when I forced myself over the last couple of weeks, it's based on the 1st February Stuck!? Sketch






I feel like it's missing something, But I have no idea what, so any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

And this is one I persevered with this week.  It too seems to be lacking something???
Inspiration is from Creative Scrappers Sketch #141





Enjoy what's left of your weekend, I know I will as I'm out with the family for a Big Birthday lunch for me today!!!  Its only around the corner at Rock Salt but we're getting picked up so DH and I have have a drink or 3 - sssoooooo looking forward to it.

Chow for now xxx

No comments: