Friday, February 04, 2011

It's Hot

Anyone living in Sydney this past week knows exactly what I'm talking about.  Now I don't feel the heat as much as most Sydney-siders (must be my QLD blood) but this week even I have put the air-conditioner on at about 4pm most days.

I have been lucky enough to have had this past week off and guess where I spent every day - The Beach.  Who wouldn't, its been unreal.  Every morning I get up, drive down to Cronulla, go for a long walk in the soft sand till I'm stuffed, then walk back and relax reading my book and swimming.  This is the life!

Even though I've had time off, I haven't been doing much scrapping.  Not sure why, maybe its my now pristine clean scrapping room  and I don't want to mess it up!  My mojo has not been around much and to be honest I haven't missed it either.

But here is one I have finally completed for a Sassy L'il Sketches Challenge.  I managed to change it into a double and kept it quite simple.


1 comment:

Danielle Sheehan said...

WOWWEEEE! i love it.
god I love your stitching - it looks beautiful!