Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm baaaaaack!

I have had quite a glut in mojo for the past couple of months.  Not sure why but geez it was frustrating. I felt like it would never come back to me.  But I'm pleased to announce I have been scrapping a little and my mojo is returning albeit slowly....

Sassy Lil Sketches inspired me to scrap this


Creative Scrappers Sketch #145 inspired 'Cuddle Bug' - my gorgeous newest nephew






Scrapbook Savvy March sketch was the basis for 'Chilling out'

Challenge Heaven March Sketch had me creating this layout 'Brotherly Love'


This layout 'capture' was based on Scrapbook it March sketch




Another layout inspired by Sassy Li'l sketches

Anna's Craft Cupboard was the inspiration behind this layout 'cute'

Stuck?! always inspires - here is my take on the 1st March Sketch

Adore You is my favourite layout at the moment - inspired by Handmade by Suzanne March Sketch


Wow, now there's the biggest layout post I've ever done. Maybe I need to lose my mojo more often.  One thing I have noticed, is that I LOVE sketches!!!

Happy Scrapping

3 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Well I cannot even single one of them out as my fave. They are all so awesome. Your pics are just gorgeous and I just love your colors and details on each of them. Your take on the sketches is fab. I think you have done a great job, now you can put your feet up and get ready for April.

Anthea said...

ohhh you've been busy! loving them Chrissy!! You'll have to check out the new sketch at Savvy now too ; )

Danielle Sheehan said...

bloody hell girl, what are going on about no mojo??
these layouts are awesome!