Saturday, October 20, 2012

AGAIN!

And here I am again - twice in a month, is that a first ?!!

I've been a bit slow on the scrapping front this week.  I know I said I want to do all the sketch challenges possible this month, but I've also started knitting 'trauma bears' for the Red Cross so I guess some of my time that would otherwise be spent scrapping is now devoted to a charitable cause.  If you don't know what trauma bears are, google them.  They're a knitted bear given to children who are taken in an ambulance, admitted to ED, Childrens wards etc.  Such a worthy cause, I just hope my knitting is up to scratch.

Anyways, here is my scrappy layouts completed since my last post:

Together layout - Annas Craft Cupboard October Sketch.  these photos were taken at a wedding we attended a year ago (how time flies!) I'm thinking I might go back to that haircut - what do you think?


The next layout is of my BFF and her hubby - taken when they were in  Sydney last October.  This layout was inspired by the Purple Pumpkin October Sketch.  I know I don't own any Purple pumpkin products but I should...cause from what I've seen they're soooo cute.


And lastlyThe Scrapbook StoreOctober Sketch was perfect for a few pics of our holiday earlier this year when we stopped in at Barrington Tops for a couple of days:






I know these last two are very similar because I used the same paper range, but I don't mind because the Anthologie 'Everyday Moments' is soooooo versatile.  I have made quite a few layouts with it and still have heaps of embellies left.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone

Cheers
Chrissy

No comments: