Saturday, December 31, 2011

My last post for the year.


So who is ready for a New Year to begin.  I know I am - its gone quickly but one I'd rather see the back of and start afresh.  I have thoroughly enjoyed a mini break - 2 x 4 day weekends in a row. Its not much but I've enjoyed every minute so far.  And my mojo is back which is delightful.  Here's what I've been creating:

First up is the December Sketch Challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard.  Last month I won this and was very spoilt with a $40 voucher which I loved spending:







Next up is the layout inspired by Handmade by Suzanne December Sketch:


Challenge Heaven December Sketch had me creating this one:


Not sure I have ever done a Scraplounge Sketch before, I usually have good intentions but never end up completing anything.  Well this month I did:


Unfortunately I don't have any A2Z scraplets left in my stash that I could use on this page, but their sketch was too nice not to do:


And lastly a double, the  Stuck 1st December sketch inspired the RH side of this one.

Sorry for such a long post, hope you come back and visit again soon.

Cheers (and double cheers for tonight - Happy New Year!)

No comments: