Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I had a Delightful time on Saturday.  I went down to Dapto to scrap and chat at Scrapbooking Delights.  There is something about that cosy little shop - it has a great vibe.  I managed to create 3 layouts - here are two and the third one I'm yet to photograph

'Ouch' was inspired by the Handmade by Suzanne November sketch





'New Camper' was inspired by the Scrapbook Savvy November Sketch



This next layout was inspired by the photo - I love it




Capture the Moment was also inspired by the photo - taken at Hyams Beach on my 40th Birthday




'Kicking Back' was based on Anna's November Sketch and the lovely Wendy Smith's blog caught my attention with her version




Thats all for now, I'm happy that I'm scrapping again - albeit slowly.  My 'scrap/craft' room is in a state of disarray at the moment, I've had to move everything so now I'm having a self imposed clean out.  I'm being ruthless and getting rid of things I haven't used or looked at for years.  I know my friend's girls are going to be stoked with their big box of goodies this weekend.

Speaking of this weekend - if you're looking for an inspirational good time - book a spot at Scrapbooking Delights this Friday or Saturday with the fabulously talented Wendy Smith.  She's a class act and has amazing talents.  I know you'll be made feel very welcome and you're sure to have a few (thousand) laughs!

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone.

1 comment:

Anthea said...

love them Chrissy! so happy you are scrapping again. Wish you were coming this weekend!!