Monday, April 25, 2011

Time flies when you're having fun doesn't it?!  I know it is for me this year - and I can't seem to keep up with myself LOL

My mojo has been very hot and cold, not something I can control unfortunately.  So I try to just go with the flow, and not force it.  I also get distracted very easily, so when the mojo is on a roll - I'm off doing something else !!!!

Good Friday I went down to Scrapbooking Delights for the day/night scrap.  I had an UNREAL time, managed to complete 4 layouts (double my previous record!!) and I'd just like to mention I had THE BEST THAI I have ever eaten. OMG just thinking about it, I want some now.

Enough chit chat from me, here are some scrappy layouts I've completed lately.

Stuck Sketches 1st April:




Handmade by Suzanne April Sketch:





Annas April Sketch:




Scrapbookit:



Stuff 2 Scrap:




Looks like I've scrapped more than I think!

I will be back soon to upload the layouts from my recent crop - chow for now

4 comments:

Danielle Sheehan said...

OH WOW Go you!!!
Can I please have some of your mojo when your done with it?

Anthea said...

WOW thats a crapload of scrapping Chrissy and I love EVERY bit of it!! gorgeous work!

Michelle Winston said...

These are great Chrissy ! Thanks for popping by the JC&C blog - great to hear from you - it's been way too long ! Hope the mojo stays with you !

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow that is alot of scrapping there and they are all so brilliant! I especially love the ones for Scrapbookit and Stuff 2 Scrap! So gorgeous! :D Hey I hope you are able to join in with us again this month at Stuff 2 Scrap! It's my turn to do a challenge! :D