Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas to one and all.  I hope the Festive Season was a happy and joyful one - I know mine was.  And today we are veging out like never before.  And I haven't even started scrapping yet - what the?  I'm just pottering around doing nothing exciting, putting music on my mp3, sorting cds, just boring stuff I've been wanting to get to for ages.

Just a short post, I'll leave you all with this layout for Stuck 1st December Challenge.  This is the Savvy Delights retreat I went to in August this year and it was totally awesome. I didn't know anyone and came away with some good friends -  you know who you are :-)

2 comments:

Anthea said...

ohhh Chrissy I love it!!!

Loved meeting you too!

Jasmine S said...

Great take on the sketch Chrissy. Love the colours and there is so much to look at. Thanks for playing along at Stuck.