Sunday, July 25, 2010

Well I just had a great weekend with my Mum. Didn't take any photos, but that happens I guess. I briefly watched Max play soccer, then picked Mum up from the airport and we went shopping at Macquarie Shopping Centre, didn't buy much there and I didn't want her going home without buying anything so we went to Bankstown on the way home. A full day of shopping is exhausting! I cooked chicken parmagana for dinner - yummo. A relaxing early night for us all.

Today I did grocery shopping while Mum wandered around our local shopping centre. 2 hours and a couple of pairs of shoes later I dragged her outta there LOL. The rest of the day was filled with setting up a scanner she gave me, cooking indulgent chocolate brownies, playing the Wii, cooking Spinach and Ricotta Canneloni, and preparing some rissoles for the freezer for easy meal nights. Oh and thanks Mum for doing the ironing and folding!!!! What's a mum for hey??!!!!

All in all a good weekend, back to work tomorrow ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: